I’ve started multiple blogs in the past, but I was never able to pin down what I wanted to focus on. So this time, I’ve decided not to focus.
I live a hectic life. Although I’m currently unemployed, I still find my days full – four dogs and a diabetic husband are just the start. I help my mother in her arts and craft endeavors, I try to spend as much time as I can with 7 different families (we have a lot of divorce in my family tree), and I’m the oldest of 9 kids, so I’m constantly attempting to win the best big sister award. That’s hard to do.
I’m hoping that I’ll use this blog to highlight my life, help organize my thoughts, and perhaps share a bit of wisdom with my followers. Follow along if you’re interested in any of the following:
- Rescue Dogs – We have four adorable puppies. They are our entire life.
- Diabetic Nutrition – Husband is diabetic. Love him to death, but this diet has us both pulling our hair out sometimes.
- Living on a Budget – Husband and I were both laid off at the beginning of the year, so that’s something we’re learning real fast.
- Relationships – We fight – a lot. I’m sure that will surface here as I find new ways of handling marital “bliss”.
- Mental Illness – I’m a lifelong sufferer of multiple diagnoses, from bi-polar depression, generalized anxiety disorder, possible at risk for histrionic behaviors, etc. It’s something I feel passionate about, and will surely express some thoughts here.
- Arts and Crafts – I adore doing creative things. It’s something I’m going to take the time to document from here on out.
Well, I think that’s all for now. Hopefully we see each other again!